Sunday, May 2, 2010

Whose bomb is it anyway?

Somebody tried to set off a bomb in Times Square. That’s not exactly news any more since everybody and his brother is jabbering about it. Why should I be any different. I understand a Taliban bomb maker claimed responsibility for the bomb. The guys over at Long War Journal acknowledge it's at least a possibility and seem to know what they’re talking about. Mikey Bloomberg and Chucky Schumer are on the news claiming it’s not terrorism and that a “lone wolf” must be responsible. The reasons given are the bomb was amateurish and it didn't work. God knows the underwear bombs Al Qaeda build always work. I don’t know one way or the other, but if I had to pick who might have a not so hidden agenda at who they point their fingers at it wouldn’t be those pointing them at the Taliban. Mikey and Chucky have a proven track record.

3 comments:

Mulligan said...

"The reasons given are the bomb was amateurish and it didn't work"

might be something to that since all those guys get to go to our universities for free and citizens can't afford it.

Borepatch said...

They have one heck of a lot of evidence right now. I expect we'll know presently.

Me, I think that Sarah Palin did it. ;-)

kahr40 said...

What I'd like to see for once is for these guys to shut their holes until the investigators know something for sure.