Saturday, February 7, 2009

What shall come...



Look at the video above. Ignore the word balloons and listen. Listen again then read and mull on the quote below.
"You don't ever want a crisis to go to waste; it's an opportunity to do important things that you would otherwise avoid." Rahm Emanuel
It occurs to me that maybe President Barak Obama isn't the one gun owners or those who value their liberty need to worry about. It the true believer that neither learns nor cares about the lessons of history. This fuck is scary and he's in power.

I haven't voted for a Presidential candidate I could respect since Ronald Reagan. Every election since I voted for the lesser of evils. Every one. I did it because I couldn't take a chance that an anti-gun Democrat would be President. Sometimes my vote was wasted. I can't stand McCain but I voted for him anyway. The alternative was too scary. A lot of gun owners sat out this one because McCain wasn't ideologically pure enough, or they bought the fear mongering and voted on the economy. This is the result. Emanuel in front of the Brady Bunch telling them his goals and equating gun owners with criminals and terrorists. He an expert on the big lie and he's waiting for the perfect crisis that will allow the Obama Administration to push through their anti-gun agenda. What will it be another school shooting or natural disaster. Maybe a another terrorist attack on the United States. I think it might be the cartel war down Mexico way. Whatever it turns out to be. It will come.

No comments: