Thursday, December 11, 2008

Man made Global Warming a Sham

Man made Global Warming is Bullshit. Well that's not exactly the title, but the thought is the same. I believe climate change is a normal cycle by the relationship of the Earth to the Sun. I believe the "scientists" who support the Theory that climate change is man made cherry pick their data to reach a conclusion that is political not scientific. I believe that if we give them any credence we are fucked. I am for conservation and persevering our environment. I am not in favor of fear mongering to achieve a political goal that no one in their right mind would support otherwise. Its looks like the "consensus" of scientists was also bullshit. Read this Washington Times editorial and then look at the United States Senate links here and here.

No comments: