Friday, June 22, 2018

What I've Been Watching

I been watching mostly anime. Something about the product out of Hollywood just doesn't appeal. Still working on Naruto. I'll watch a few episodes then take a break. Gun Gale Online and Katana Maidens are still ongoing and I still enjoy them. The new titles are Bungo Stray Dogs, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and Mob Psycho 100. The Crunchyroll subscription has paid off tenfold. Mostly though, I've been attracted to anime films lately. Napping Princess: The Story of the Unknown Me [Hirune Hime: Shiranai Watashi no Monogatari] by Kenji Kamiyama, Spriggan [Supuriga] by Hirotsugu Kawasaki, A Letter to Momo [Momo e no Tegami] by Hiroyuki Okiura, Hal [Haru] by Ryōtarō Makihara, The Sword of the Stranger [Sutorenjia Mukōhadan, Stranger Mukōhadan] by Masahiro Andō, and The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya [Suzumiya Haruhi no Shōshitsu] by Tatsuya Ishihara and Yasuhiro Takemoto. Quality varies but I liked them all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My primary source for anime:

http://horriblesubs.info

I have not had difficulties. On the other hand, I use Linux, which is mostly immune to such things.