Monday, September 3, 2012

A practical application of the Second Amendment.

He wasn't getting past me. My wife and daughter were behind me.
In Indianapolis, a homeowner, his wife, and five year old daughter, were awakened in the early hours of the morning by someone kicking in the back door. The homeowner grabbed his gun and found a burglar standing in his living room. The burglar lunged at the homeowner and got shot for his trouble. The family is fine. The robber is in the hospital awaiting charges.

THIS is the practical application of our right to keep and bear arms.

H/T to Dean.

2 comments:

Ammo said...

I don't think so, that this amendment is practically applicable.

kahr40 said...

I do. The practical applications of the right to keep and bear arms are defense from tyranny, defense of community, and defense of family and self.