Saturday, August 6, 2011

I was cruising the web this evening...

...and saw this article posted at another paper linked through someone's blog [sorry can't remember who's]. It's a story on the ATF's National Tracing Center, and it pretty much covers the same old story. Their job is made oh so much more difficult because of Congress and the gun lobby, and then we get the same old story that 70 percent of guns traced for the Mexican government came from the United States. Blood pressure spiked and I continued to cruise while thinking of just how and what to write beyond "bullshit!" when, as happens way too often lately, I found someone else's had already beat me to it. Other than I'd describe what Hearst is doing as pimping for the ATF, I got no problem with a thing he wrote. Go read what the pistolero has to say.

No comments: