Sunday, March 14, 2010

Watching...

My arm hurts. I think it’s a pinched nerve under my shoulder blade. Hurts like hell. So I lack motivation to do much more than watch movies this weekend.
  • Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day – I wasn’t all that impressed by the original. I basically see both as a damn good collection of performers in search of a director. By the way Julie Benz rocks.
  • Invictus – Clint Eastwood directed it and that enough as far as I’m concerned.
  • Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog – I’ve watched it before and find it as entertaining the third or fourth time as the first.
  • Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant – It's watchable and enjoyable but at the same time nothing special.
  • Ichi – A Japanese action flick about a blind swordswoman. In the same vein as the Zatoichi movies. Good stuff.

No comments: