Monday, January 26, 2009

QotD II: Marx was right...NOT that one.

And since I'm posting quotes...
He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.

Groucho Marx
I think this one oddly appropriate with our current political leadership. Case in point: Obama's energy policy. This will apparently subject us to California style emissions standards and investments in include money for investments in renewable energy, conservation and a better electric grid. God forbid we are dependent on foreign oil. What I missed was his support of more use of our domestic oil resources.

And by the way from I've been reading it looks like his "stimulus" package is just an excuse to push through funding for the DEM's pet social projects like Planned Parenthood. Ya know, after that media appearance the DEMs might want to lock Pelosi in a closet so she'll shut the hell up. Can anyone say EUGENICS. Actually I kinda like Tam's perspective on the whole thing.
Though broadly similar in its end result, this is obviously more humanitarian-sounding (and, incidentally, a lot more expensive) than my "Let The Poor Irresponsible F____ers Starve If They Don't Stop Making Babies" plan.
Go get it from the source. I damn near fell off my chair when I read it.

No comments: