Monday, January 12, 2009

A New Circus Comes to Town

P.J. O'Rourke's take on the new Obama Administration is a hoot. Below is my favorite quote.
Speaking of "witch," am I the only person who experienced an unexpected surge of warm fellow-feeling for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad when Hillary was named secretary of state? I wouldn't wish dealing with her on my worst enemy, who'd be Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

I think about the next four years of Hillary's dutiful efforts at global peacemaking, and I hear a chorus of voices echoing around the world--from Israelis and Palestinians, Iraqis and al Qaeda, Taliban and NATO troops, Pakistanis and Indians, Sri Lankans and Tamil Tigers, Georgians and South Ossetians, Colombian soldiers and FARC guerrillas, Hutus and Tutsis, Congolese rebels and other Congolese rebels--all saying, "Thanks, but we'd rather be killed by each other than nagged to death by you."
Hilliary has always struck me as a stone cold bitch. She will do anything as long at it's to her or her husband's advantage and if forced to a choice she'd kick Bill under the bus. This is going to be interesting.

No comments: