Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Seriously?

A Parkland survivor went to the range with his father and posted on Facebook pictures of him shooting a gun. He returned to school to harassment by the school resource officers.
Then a third officer from the Broward County Sheriff’s Office walked in, and began asking me the same questions again. At that point, I asked whether I could record the interview. They said no. I asked if I had done anything wrong. Again, they answered no. I asked why I was there. One said, “Don’t get snappy with me, do you not remember what happened here a few months ago?”
He seems to be a respectful well behaved young man. I can almost see him biting his tongue to keep from saying "watching my friends die while your co-workers sat on their asses outside." Since he is a respectful well behaved young man, he didn't.

No comments: