Sunday, September 18, 2011

Heh

From Larry Correia's and Mike Kupari's Dead Six:
I collided with a fat, bloated slug of a man. He glared stupidly at me with little pig eyes and tried to push his way into the relatively dry elevator. “Hey, you’re bleeding,” he said nasally in American English as he pointed at my robes. “What happened in here?” Not seeing any guards looking in my direction, I grabbed him by the throat, yanked him into the car, broke his nose with a head butt, kneed him hard in the crotch, and then slammed his face repeatedly into the wall. He collapsed in a whimpering heap in the shell casings and broken glass.

Nonchalantly as possible, I stepped into the indoor rain and pushed through the chaos. Carl magically appeared at my side. “Wow, you really kicked Michael Moore’s ass,” he whispered. I turned back briefly. It had kind of looked like him . . . Naw.
The ARC is out now and the paperback release is on September 27th.

UPDATE: Just finished it. Good stuff. I highly recommend it.

No comments: