Saturday, September 10, 2022

Thor: Love and Thunder

I watched this with reservations. It was based on what I consider one of the pooper Thor story arcs, that being Jane Fister as Thor. I started to watch it and shut it d own after about five minutes. Waititi's sense of humor is tends toward sillinessand he protrays Thor as an insufferable self-centered ass. I was okay with it in Thor: Ragnarok but not so much the second time around. Too much. I understood why the Guardians of the Galaxt made a run for it early on. Picked up where I left off that evening and discovered after about ten or fifteen minutes in it was watchable. By the end I was invested in the characters and gave a crap what happened to them. It isn't the best of the Marvels but it is better than the latest Doctor Strange and all of the recent TV. I know that's not saying much. Average but not a waste of time.

No comments: