Sunday, December 9, 2018

Recently Read

A Pillar of Fire by Night by Tom Kratman

This is the seventh in Kratman's Carerra series. I liked it but had a hard time remembering what had gone before. It been three years since the last book. I probably needed to go back and refresh my memory with the previous novels except.... I did like it and look forward to the final volume in the series. Hopefully it won't be another three and a half years until it comes out.

The Valley of Shadows by John Ringo and Mike Massa

This is the latest in Ringo's Black Tide Rising series. It covers the initial stages of the plague. It covers much of the same material as the firdt half of the original novel but from the perspective of the Smith girls' uncle. I liked it as much as the others in the series and recommend it highly.

No comments: