Thursday, December 22, 2011

Movies

I've been going to movies a bit more than usual this season which apparently makes me unusual since I   understand revenues are down this holiday season. I've seen...

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. I liked Downey's first foray into the world of Sherlock Holmes.  Holmes in drag and the "urban" camouflage was too silly. I did like the broom-handled Mauser.

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Easily the best of the four. Good action and amazing stunts. Fast,tense plot. As a rule I go to movies despite the fact Tom Cruise is in it. I don't like him except in this I did.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I liked the Swedish version. I liked Noomi Rapace. This version doesn't do anything the original didn't we just get it with a Hollywood director and Hollywood actors. If you haven't seen the original you might give it a shot.

Now I'm gonna try to get to Tintin and a year from now there's this...




No comments: