Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"You've failed to maintain your weapon sir."

I watched Harry Brown [2009] and it easily lives up to the promise of the trailer. Sir Michael Caine is in top form as a retired Royal Marine. When his friend is murdered by bangers [I don't know or care what they call 'em in Great Britain.] and the system can't do a damn thing about it, he does. It's a damn good movie that will get little or no recognition because it [whisper] glorifies vigilantes. If Great Britain is as bad as shown here they could use a few. If you can find it playing anywhere go see it.

Now if anyone who saw the movie can tell me what the gun was whose barrel the thug used to smoke crack through, I'd be interested. I thought it might be a Walther P-38 but I couldn't get a clear look at it. Just wondering.

Update: It was the Walther P-38. Thanks GuardDuck for the pointer.

2 comments:

GuardDuck said...

http://www.imfdb.org/index.php?title=Harry_Brown

internet movie firearms database - you can find everything on the internet :)

kahr40 said...

Thanks. Neat.