Sunday, April 12, 2009

Drunks and Fools

Wenatchee World
The 25-year-old Wenatchee man says he was just falling asleep on his living room couch when "my door flew open and there was a man standing there in the doorway and he said, 'Freeze, police.' "

Ray, who says he is an avid viewer of the television reality show "Cops," was not buying it.

"I kind of got real scared and I jumped in the air and put my hands up but it took me only a couple of seconds to know that this guy's not a cop," Ray said. "I know from watching that show that if police are coming to someone's house, they announce themselves before they boot the door open, not afterwards."
Really? Obviously this fool has never heard of no knock search warrants. If he's curious he should ask Cory Maye. I glad it worked out for him. He's alive and the goblin is wounded and in police custody, but using "COPS" as a primer on police procedure is a sure fire way to end up dead or in police custody yourself.

1 comment:

mts1 said...

Regarding the neighbor, He said the gunshots, fired about 1:30 a.m., scared off his 100-pound pit bull named Kane, so he ran outside looking for the dog. A neighbor rounded up the dog later.

Some guard dog that is. Of to the pound he'd go.