Saturday, April 18, 2009

Al Green [D-Texas]: To stupid to lead

I don't live in Texas and and grant we have our own crosses, like David Price, to bear, but this moron needs to go.
I support the Second Amendment right of the people to bear arms, including handguns, hunting rifles, as well as other arms; however, I believe that some arms such as RPG's (rocket-propelled grenades), hand-held rocket launchers (bazookas), and warfare rifle-type assault weapons can and should be subjected to regulation and prohibition."
Let me give you a hint Representative Green. When you use words like however or but to connect two clauses you negate the first clause. What you said was "I support the Second Amendment right of the people to bear arms; however...". What you meant was either"I pay lip service to the Second Amendment right of the people to bear arms, but I don't really believe in it. OR I support the Second Amendment right of the people to bear arms; however, its not politically advantageous to do so at this moment because my man Obama, whose coat tails I'm riding, is pushing this Mexico meme and I have to lie with him or my constituents, those that I actually give a shit about, will give me holy hell.

H/T to the pistolero

No comments: