Saturday, March 28, 2009

Vote Freedom

The Al Gore sycophants are urging us to Vote Earth and turn off our power tonight between 08:30 pm and 09:30 pm. It about the Earth and Global Warming baby. Myself I tend to side with the Cajun.
Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 8:30 pm, local time. I’m thinking about lighting the place up and checking load balance on my house distribution panel with all the burners on the stove lit, the central heat on, and maybe just idling the car in the drive.

Hippy a**holes!
These environmentalist wackos aren't going to be happy until every liberty we have is ground under the heel of saving the earth. The environmental movement has been high jacked by Marxists. They can't win with a direct assault on Capitalism so they try to flank us with this global warming bullshit. So I'm going to crank up everything I can tonight and vote for freedom and against these one world, Marxist-Leninist fucktards.

No comments: