Monday, March 16, 2009

Military trashing one fired brass

I've seen this or something like it in several places over the last few days. There was this post that Tam reprinted that claimed the NRA was on it and a correction was already int he works. Even if you're a gun hating liberal who wants to ban all civilian ownership of firearms the impact on law enforcement alone in the current economy is going to be terrible. I'm actually more concerned for the rest of us. This is a direct attack on the Second Amendment that is as damaging to gun owners as any renewed assault weapons ban could ever be. So I cut and pasted the letter reprinted on Mike's site signed 'em and send them to my Congressman, and two Senators. I'm pretty sure I'm wasting my breath on the Congresscritter and one Senator but ya gotta try. And who knows...maybe the NRA has already handled the problem.

No comments: