Thursday, July 16, 2015

It's what they do.

Except...

Yet Another Chicago Resident Defies Gun Ban, Shooting a Home Invader!

No Shots Fired: Home Intruders Decide Not to Stick Around After Seeing Their ‘Victim’ Holding an AR-15

Resident shoots man who broke into home: Renter says suspect threatened him with machete

Except in these three instances possession of a firearm did make the owner safer, and these are just three of the estimated 2.5 million annual [1993] defensive gun uses. It should also be noted that David Hemenway Ph.D, the author, of the study has been rehashing the same old claims for some time and each time Gary Kleck Ph.D. refutes them. No surprise here. The antis have never let fact get in the way of the party lie.

1 comment:

Braden Lynch said...

"the party lie" not "the party line"...I see what you did there!

So true. Given that they will rarely admit that their end goal is the near or total confiscation of citizen held firearms, I view everything they say as a lie.

"Only my enemy wants me disarmed" was said by someone smarter than me. Sorry about the lack of attribution, I cannot recall who said it. However, it is the truth.