Saturday, August 30, 2014

DAN SPIEGLE original art, BAD BOYS #4 pg 3

I bought this piece of original art by Dan Spiegle recently on eBay. It's marked as the third page of Bad Boys #4. The problem is I can't find a record of a Bad Boys comic either in the Overstreet Price Guide or online. The dealer I purchased it from isn't any help. The got it from an estate and the guy who might have answered the question is the estate. So on the off chance someone out there has a clue...leave a comment with an email address. I'll be in touch.

Update: Bad Boys was a TSR game and back-up feature in their Warhawks comic book. That information was enough to raise the price of my page's companion pieces by $30 each when I emailed this info to the dealer I purchased it from. Glad I got mine when I did.

No comments: