Sunday, September 5, 2010

Since I accidentally returned...

...The Trade of Queens by Charles Stross to the library before I had finished it [don’t ask], and the library’s reservation system won’t get it back to me until the end of the week, I went by my favorite used bookstore, Books Do Furnish A Room. Someone had cleaned off their bookshelves and dropped off several piles of books. I found some goodies.

Warriors, an anthology edited by George R. R. Martin and Gardner Dozois, with new stories by S. M. Stirling, David Weber, and lots of other people I don’t care so much about.

Two Volumes containing the first six novels in Glen Cook’s Black Company series: Chronicles of the Black Company and The Books of the South. Never read any thing by Cook but this looks like a good time to start.

No comments: