Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

I spent the day with my father-in-law laying down hardwood flooring in the hallway and keeping an eye on Fox News and the happenings in Mumbai India. I think these terrorists clearly intended to do to India what was done to us on 9/11. If the body count is lower its not for lack of trying on the part of the terrorists. I'm glad it didn't happen here and I wish it hadn't happened there. I credit the Bush Administration with the fact we've not had another 9/11 in the last seven years. I hope the level of vigilance remains high under the Obama Administration. Time will tell. In any event I'm thankful for my family, that I'm working, that in hard economic times I'm getting along, and for those men and women overseas who are away from thier families so that I can have a peaceful holiday at home. Happy Thanksgiving Day.

No comments: