Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lines in the Sand

I’m sure I have a “line in the sand,” but I’m not sure where that is. I certainly agreed with Sebastian at Snowflakes in Hell that we are no where near a place where violence is required to set things right. With Heller I think were are in better shape than we have been in years. We’re still in a cold war but that win gives oh so many more options than we had before. I think its obvious that during the last election many gun owners opted out and voted on the economy. Give Obama time to show his true colors [I know how much more obvious can you get] and many of those will shift back toward guns as a primary focus. Midterms come in two years and so much can happen in the interval. Keep the gun holstered and fight the fight. As for the 3%... I’m not worried about the loud ones. The quiet ones on the other hand...

No comments: