Saturday, December 22, 2012

So I was looking at FOX NEWS earlier this evening...

...and lo and behold Josh Horwitz was on O'Reilly. As soon as I saw his face, I uttered an expletive my son didn't need to hear. Laura Ingraham did a reasonable job of calling him on his bullshit but then Horwitz claimed we needed to laws to keep people from buying guns at gun shows and online without background checks. My son learned a few words he didn't need to learn around my explanation that people buying guns online and at gun shows DO have to undergo a NICS/background check before they can make the purchase and that Horwitz is a worthless lying.... I'm gonna stop watching the TV news for a few days. I'm not getting anything positive from it, and my son doesn't need any more additions to his vocabulary.

No comments: