Friday, December 21, 2012

I've got a new phone.

It'an android phone, a Kyocera Rise, and I rather like it. I don't think I'll be blogging with it much but it serves when I don't have access to my PC.  Which at the moment I don't.

BTW I don't have a link but I noticed on FOX the local cops and the ATF raided the gun store the evil Newtown git's mom bought her guns from.

Why?

I can see the ATF checking the store"s paperwork but instead of walking in, flashing their credentials, and checking the form whatevers we get a raid. A raid? I guess the ATF has to appear to be doing something and harassment is a something the ATF has a lot of experience with. Just saying...

Update: Here's a link.
ATF raids gun store where Newtown shooter's mother purchased guns
...and of course their interest in the store had nothing to do with the fact the evil gits mother bought the gun there. Riiiight.

No comments: