Friday, September 7, 2012

Hollywood Liberals are such...

I mostly only go to genre films at the theater and for that reason as much as I like Clint Eastwood I usually wait for the DVD to be released. I think I'll go shell out nine bucks and see Trouble With the Curve when its released. Mr. Eastwood had the courage to stand up at the GOP convention and speak the truth as he saw it. The Hollywood mainstream seems intent on interpreting his speech with such terms as "bizarre, broadcast-for-the-masses moments" or "his divisive speech" or "fallout and embarrassment from what he did is probably punishment enough" and in doing so say much more about themselves than Mr. Eastwood. I really don't think Mr. Eastwood has a thing to worry about but I'll give him my support. I'll be nice to see Clint on the big screen for a change. The movie is scheduled for release on September 21st.

No comments: