Saturday, April 18, 2009

NC: David Price

Just so it doesn't appear that I'm willing to comment on politicians from other states and ignore my own I present to you David Price [D-North Carolina]. He presents portions of Wake, Durham, and Orange Counties. He essentially has an gerrymandered district and will in all likelihood stay in office as long as he likes. He has never votes in support of our Second Amendment rights. In the past he's made no bones about his position on that subject. His wife, Lisa Price, until recently, ran North Carolinians Against Gun Violence. I did notice when I went to his website today to gun control. Ii was right there between Foreign Affairs and Health Issues on the "On the Issues" page. Curious? Anyhow, Price is a certified lib and gun anti. Although he is pushing the Mexico meme, unlike Green he ain't a moron. If we make the mistake of taking him for one we will surely regret it.

No comments: