Friday, November 15, 2013

More bullshit from the Holder Clan.

Holder takes aim at 3-D guns, calls for renewal of metal detection law
Eric Holder is calling for the renewal of a Federal ban on plastic guns that has never been more than one more of the prohibitionist's bullshit boogeymen. I don't see the advent of plastic guns from a 3D printer making that big a difference on the matter. Printers are still expensive enough to be out of the reach of most people and have an unsettling tendency to blow up when fired. The law is still bullshit, and the fact that its bullshit from the mouth of Eric Holder is enough for me to be agin it. Hey, I've got an idea. If Holder wants to demonstrate to all of us unwashed rednecks that a 3D printed gun is a problem let him shoot one and none of this firing it while it is in a clamp fixed to a bench. Hold the gun Eric. Prove to me plastic guns are a viable threat. Go ahead. I dare ya.

1 comment:

Veeshir said...

So I have a plastic gun, I wonder, is there something that makes them fire that might be caught by a metal detector or are they making plastic cartridges and bullets too?

Gun 'control', as much else in the lefty world, relies on ignorance and stupidities.