Thursday, August 9, 2018

What I've Been Watching...

Still watching mostly anime. The domestic product is more of the same old and of little interest. What I've been watching lately is Angolmois: Record of Mongol Invasion. Obvious by the title is it is a historical adventure/drame of the Mongol Invasion of Japan. I'm only two episodes in but it's top notch. KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! is seriously funny and more than a little bit fucked up in that way only Japanese entertainment can be. Durarara!! tells the story of a Celtic dullahan living and working in modern Ikebukuro. Mix that with youth gangs, Russians, Yakuza, and a girl possessed by a demon sword and you get an interesting ride. Add Eden of the East and Phantom in the Twilight to Naruto and a few other titles I've mentioned before and that's what's keeping me up at night.

No comments: