Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm currently reading...

...David Weber's By Heresies Distressed. I'll let you know what I think.

Next up will be David Drake's In the Stormy Red Sky or Don Brockette’s America Falling.

I rarely buy books. Money's that tight. I'm fortunate that the local library will usually purchase most books I request. I also have friends who run a used bookstore. The only recommendation I made that the Library ever declined to purchase was L. Neil Smith's The American Zone. It was too preachy.

I picked up a copy of Larry Correia's Monster Hunter International because I didn't expect the library to get a copy, if they did I didn't want to wait, and I wanted to support Correia. Usually I do wait. On Og's recommendation I just ordered a copy of America Falling. I don't think I'll be disappointed.

No comments: