Saturday, February 24, 2018

Boycott the Boycotters

I didn't join the NRA to get discounts, and I'm pretty sure none of the other members did either. Maybe the NRA makes a little bit on the deal. I don't know. I'll just increase my donations to the NRA instead of doing business with those that boycott them. My choice. My money. These guys need to understand that virtue signalling comes with a cost.
Seven Companies That Caved to Anti-NRA Pressure
Allied Van Lines Avis Car Rental
Budget Rent-A-Car
Chubb. Ltd (Carryguard insurance)
Delta Airlines
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
First National Bank of Omaha
Hertz Rent-A-Car
Lifelock
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Norton antivirus
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Starky Hearing
TrueCar
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Best Western

Here is a current list.

1 comment:

HubFlyer said...

Here is my webpage tracking the boycotters. Feel free to share.

http://hubflyer.com/boycotttheboycotters/