Friday, September 22, 2017

Comic Book Writers Plot to Harass Conservatives at ComicCon

I like comic books. I've been reading them since I learned to read. Adaptations of novels led me to real books. I'm sure many of the writers and artists I liked when I grew up were liberal and liberal themes made their way into the stories but not in the heavy handed way they seem to be popping up lately. AND I never heard of shit like this until recently.
Comic Book Writers Plot to Harass Conservatives at ComicCon
So, to you artists and writers out there. YOUR job is to entertain me NOT preach to me. Shit like this only means I won't buy your product and I'm pretty sure when others take the same stance your employers won't be happy with the drop in sales. By the way, I'm fifty-seven years old. I'm one of those guys who have some disposable income to spend on things like comics. Can you say the same about SJW you seem to be aiming your product at now? I just went in to my local comic shop and dropped my pre-orders from about 25 comics a month to three. Think about it.

No comments: