Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Makes no nevermind to me.

Senator Robert Menendez [D-NJ] was indicted by the Obama DOJ on corruption on charges the other day and he's promised to fight the good fight because he's unlikely to admit he a corrupt New Jersey politico. It's almost certain this was political payback for said Senator opposing the White House on it's Nuclear Iran shenanigans. That's the way Obama rolls. You bring a knife. I bring a gun. This time he's just feeding on his own.

Now I oppose the White House on their sell out to the mullahs as well, but guess what? That doesn't buy Menendez a damn thing. The enemy of my enemy isn't my friend. Menendez has never meet a gun control law he hasn't liked. If he gets tossed from the Senate he'll be replaced by another piece of New Jersey prohibitionist trash. I as a right leaning whatever and a gun owner don't lose a thing. On this one is one I agree we just step aside and enjoy the bloodsport. It's a win win.

H/T to Ian.

No comments: