Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The book pile is a bit shorter now.

It's been awhile seen I listed what books I've read. Here's the last couple of months worth in reverse order.

Darkship Renegades - Sarah Hoyt
Darkship Thieves - Sarah Hoyt
Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
Custer at the Alamo - Gregory Urback
The Last Praetorian - Mike Smith
Swords of Exodus - Larry Correia & Mike Kupari
1636: The Devil's Opera - Eric Flint & David Carrico
Holy Warrior - Angus Donald
Target Lancer - Max Allan Collins

I enjoyed all of them. Angus Donald, Sarah Hoyt, Gregory Urback, and Mike Smith were all new to me. In Hoyt I've found another source to fill my yen for libertarian Science Fiction. I've had the books on the Kindle for a bit now but never got to them. Damn sorry I waited so long now.

No comments: