Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Heroes Con 2023

I spent the weekend at he 2023 Heroes Con. Most of my time was spent, damn near all of my time was spent seeking out artists and get autographs. Most of those went into my copy of the Sakai Project. I did have fun but not enough to make the two and a half hour drive back for the second day. Kinda wish I did now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me and Carl Potts of Punisher and Shadowmasters fame.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me and Jeff Smith of Bone fame.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Remarque by Bo Hampton of Lost Planet, Viking Prince, and too many titles to mention. 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Remarque by David Peterson of Mouse Guard fame.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Remarque by Michael Dooney on a variant cover of The Last Ronin.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Remarque by Reid Beaman of The Stretcher Bearers fame. BTW if you like War Books you need to read this. It's about the stretcher bears during the trench warfare of WW1.Damn good book. 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Remarque by Michael Dooney in my copy of The Sakai Project.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Remarque by Jeff Smith in my copy of The Sakai Project.

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Splinter and the Kids by Reid Beaman


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Padma by Gus Mauk

No comments: