Sunday, January 19, 2020

Recently Read

Grits, Guns, & Glory by John G. Hartness
This is Bubba the Monster Hunter, Season Two or volume two but whatever. It's as good as the first and there are at least two more out there. These should be read in order and if you like the first you will like this one. Highly Recommended.

Chain of Command by Frank Chadwick.
I've read novels by Chadwick and liked them but never really put him on my must read as soon as possible list. He's still not on the buy the eARC list but I'll pick up the sequel as soon as it is published, well may be the eARC. This is straight up military science fiction. Earth forces are attacked and betrayed by alleged allies and Earth is now in its first interstellar war. I read this every free moment I had until finished. The story and characters are well drawn and believable. It's good stuff and highly recommended.

No comments: