Friday, November 29, 2019

Black Friday

In my family, I've always been the one tasked with venturing out on Black Friday or what I call Brown Thursday. I was at Wal-Mart by 4:30 p.m. and had almost everything I wanted in the basket by 5:00 p.m.. No big ticket items. Had to wait for one thing until 6:00 p.m. and was out of the store by 6:10 p.m.. There was a quick run to Target for two Blue-rays and I was done. Apparently there was a bomb threat at Target and another Wal-Mart but I can't say it really slowed anything down. Dogs had it cleared by 6:30 p. m.. Obviously, no explosions. I have noticed the crowds aren't what they used to be. Much more pleasant than it used to be. Most people, I suspect, are taking advantage of online sales. At this point I'm not even sure what advantage there is to Black Friday sales.

No comments: