Saturday, June 1, 2019

It's What He Does...

Barack Obama Is Lying about America’s Gun Laws Again

‘Gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.’

I just bought a stripped AR lower today that I ordered over the internet from Palmetto State Armory for a really good price. They couldn't ship it to my address. They shipped to a nearby gun shop I designated. I had to drive to the store, present my identification and undergo and pass a NICS background check before I could pay the transfer fee and take it home. That experience proves the lie to every point made by our former President except the last. Buying a machine gun is expensive with a level of regulation designed to place them outside the reach of most gun owners. What our former President is actually talking about are semi-automatic rifles like the AR-15. They are not machine guns and he knows it. He calls them that to push an agenda...gun control.

No comments: